Durban City Tour
You can determine the length of Tour and places of interest.
-The Golden Mile
– Mini Town
– Durban City Hall
– Sunken Gardens
– Walk through Durban
– Harbour cruise/ Wilsons Wharf
– Historical places of interest
– Victoria street market
Zulu Culture Tour
Breath Taking views of the Valley of a 1000 hills and Inanda Dam.
– A cultural visit to the Phezulu Safari park situated on the rim of the magnificent valley of a 1000 hills.
– Experience Zulu dancing and be enlightened by the various beliefs and rituals of the Zulu people.
– Enjoy a Taste of African beer.
– A visit to the Snake and Crocodile park is included.
– Game drive is optional.
Animal Kingdom Tour
The Tala Game Reserve is situated less than an hours drive from Durban.
– Experience first hand the splendor of the African bush.
– See Close ups of rhino, giraffe,zebra, hippo and other species.
– After lunch we can pay a visit to the Lion Park.
We travel north through the rolling sugar cane fields and timber forests of Zululand to the oldest game reserve in Africa, once the private hunting grounds of King Shaka. The park is famous for its rhino conservation and renowned for its wide variety of animal and bird life. 1 day Tour: Enjoy a full days game viewing in the reserve with a good chance of spotting the big 5. A picnic lunch is provided. Open game drive can be arranged. After lunch we meander our way through the rest of the park before returning to Durban. 2-5 day Tour: stay in St Lucia and can include a river cruise, crocodile farm tour, whale watching (seasonal), Cape Vidal, horse riding and/or cultural village tour.
We travel west wards through the picturesque Natal Midlands and make our way to the foot hills of the uKahlamba Drakensberg National park.(World Heritage Site)
We begin our ascend of Sani Pass (2874m) by means of a 4×4 vehicle to the highest pub in Africa for a visit to the roof of Africa and Sotho village.
After admiring the breathtaking views we slowly make our way down the pass.
Wild coast Experience
Things to do in the area:
– Trip to Oribi Gorge
– Horse riding on the beach
– Mountain biking
– Beaver Creek Coffee Farm – Tour of the coffee farm
– River Cruise and other water activities at the Wild Coast Casino